To change the text size on you can use your web browser's settings. Most browsers include functionality to let you increase or decrease the text on a web page. For example, to increase text size using:


In the menu to the right of the address bar, select and set Zoom level. Menu > Zoom > +


In the View menu, select Zoom. View > Zoom > Zoom In

Internet Explorer

In the View menu, select Text Size. View > Text Size > Largest


In the View menu, select Zoom In. View > Zoom In
Macintosh Shortcut: Command+

No Web Browser Endorsement

Common browsers are included in this page; mention of a specific browser does not imply endorsement or recommendation.

Civilian Complaint Unit

The Civilian Complaint Unit takes complaints from the public concerning allegations of police misconduct or brutality, and allegations of other crimes for possible investigation by the Investigations Division.

If you believe you are a victim please contact the Bronx DA’s Civilian Complaint Unit at 718-590-2300 or fill out the corresponding form below.

Civilian complaint form (English/Spanish)
Police misconduct form  (English/Spanish)